As the growth rate of GDP slower, and U.S.-China trade war, China’s bond defaults scale increased every year.Based on high-quality financial data, CCRQM developed by strict quantitative model, generated highly verified credit risk rating.
CCRQM are unsolicited ratings, paid by user, as a comprehensive and neutral credit rating.
CCRQM are updated on a half-year basis, helping manage your portfolio immediately.
Credit Risk forecast Validity
- Shanghai and Shenzhen listed Corporate entities as the main objects.
- Opened and transparent quantitative model rating.
- Based on TEJ Standardized and comparable financial data.
- Regular rating results update upon new financial report.
- Distinguished credit rating.
- Neutral credit rating by third party.
- Regular publication of factors modification and validity test of the model.
- Bankers：Enhance credit risk evaluation efficiency.
- Investors：Manage investment portfolio’s credit risk.
- Corporate：Evaluate changes of credit risk efficiently.